KANSAS DEDICATION DAY. June 22, 1898. The Kansas Building was located in the southern part of the space set aside for state buildings. It was a commodious and well planned structure, and was erected by the Kansas Commission from funds raised by private subscriptions. The exercises incident to dedicating the building were held at 11 o'clock A.M. at the Kansas Building. A trumpet corps of the Boys' First Regiment of Topeka played several selections, after which a male quartette from Topeka sang "The Flag without a Stain". The following program of exercises was then given: Address: President George W. Glick, former governor of Kansas. Address: James E. Frost, vice-president of the Kansas Commission. Address: President G.W. Wattles. Music Song - Nature's Adoration - Sung by James W. Moore of Topeka, Kansas. Address: Hon. Silas Porter, of Wyandotte. Music: By Quartette.